Would you like to prepare a full-consistency wet cake for your guests who are coming for lunch tea? In particular, the exact consistency of this cake will allow your guests to get their recipe. Let's take a look at the recipe for wet cake with cocoa.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Half a glass of oil
- Half a glass of water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 Pack Vanilla
- 1 Pack Baking soda
- As many sifted flour as it can
- Butter to lubricate the cake mould
- 1 cup milk
- A little more cocoa than 1 tablespoon
- Half a cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquid oil
- 1 Pinch of salt
- We beat the 3 eggs that have been waiting at room temperature with the help of a mixer. Then we add the powdered sugar and continue to whisk. Once the sugar and eggs are well identified, we add and whisk water, oil and milk. We take the flour, cocoa and sugary vanilla, which were sifted on all the most recent ingredients in a separate container, into the liquid and mix them all with the help of a wooden spoon.
At this stage, it is very important that the materials are best mixed and not lumped. If there have been lumps after the wooden spoon, you can continue to whisk with the mixer. We add the latest baking powder and feed it to the mixture. We're buttering the cake mold. We add some flour and get the excess flour out of the mold. We spread the whole mixture in the mold and cook it for half an hour in a preheated 180-degree oven.
- We add 1 cup of milk to the sauce into a saucepan. Then we add the sugar to the milk and make the milk open. We also take oil, cocoa and 1 pinch of salt into the pot and mix it thoroughly until it boils. When we start to boil, we're going to turn it down and stir it for another two or three minutes. So our sauce is prepared.
- We pour our sauce warmly on our baked and swollen cake. You can drill small holes to better spread the sauce and fully absorb it in the cake. After pouring the sauce, you can serve it by decorating it with walnuts. Enjoy it.